Hania Ravencrest's Tracker Oct 12, 2020 16:29:03 GMT -5
Post by Hania Ravencrest✾ on Oct 12, 2020 16:29:03 GMT -5
[attr="class","header"]Hania Ravencrest's Tracker
[attr="class","header2"]Magic Specializations + Perks[break]
- Attack Creation[break]
Apex PredatorApex Predator: For every Attack creation spell that deals damage on a person, you will gain +3 power stack-able buff caps after 5 attacks or +15.
Battle KnightThose with this perk may use offensive spells to further buff themselves. See Attack Creation Spec Guide for more information
Double TapDouble Tap: Those with this perk may use an offensive spell twice in a single turn at an increased cost of 25% mana than the original spell. This cannot be applied to Grand or Archmage Spells. This ability has a 4 post cooldown.
Master IllusionistMaster Illusionist: Those with this perk will be able to make their illusions harder to see through than normal. They will now require the needed sensory to see through an illusion to increase by 2 per 10 control an illusionist has.
Shattered PsycheShattered Psyche: Instead of illusions waning over time, and lowering the amount of sensory needed in order to see through them by 2 points per post they are sustained, it will now be every other post.
Clear MindedClear Minded: Once a thread, you can negate all illusion spells currently placed on you. If said spells wishes to regather you, they will have to be recast. At Grand rank, this ability increases to twice a thread.
- Physical Reinforcement[break]
Full Blitz:Full Blitz:By taking this perk, your magic is able to push past the normal limits of your bodies speed. When using a Physical Reinforcement spell that buffs your speed, you can increase it by an additional 5 m/s. At Grand Rank you can increase said spells by 10 m/s. (Note these bonuses do not stack.)
Extra Training:Extra Training:Those with this perk can now have an extra physical perk slot. This allows them to now be able to get 5 physical perks instead of the normal 4!
Archangel's Blessing:Archangel's Blessing:This perk allows those with the healing spec to heal multiple targets without losing any of their spell’s potency.
Combat AidCombat Aid:Those with this perk can increase potency of buffing to a normal rank with the healing spec.[break][attr="class","header2"]Normal Perks[break]
Elemental OddityElemental Oddity: A quirky perk that allows ones element to naturally gain a property that is not naturally associated with that element. This does not give your element any sort of advantage or weakness over another element. It will still make them 100% the same strength/weakness as before. It is purely for flavor purposes or can add a different means of dealing damage, like adding a burning like feature to an element that would not normally have said feature. For example: water that burns like acid. When picking this oddity, please limit the effect to something that is in your element's grimoire tier and do not make it broken. Staff can at any point in time force you to change it. Elements oddity can be turned on or off depending on the spell being used. If a spell is going to utilize the oddity it should be made mention in the spell's creation! Platinum elements and paint cannot be picked as oddities.
Your oddity is Shadow
- Ki Awareness:Ki Awareness: This perk costs TWO perk slots one normal perk slot and one physical perk slot. Those with this perk will now be able to train the Ki ability.
- HeadstartHeadstart: Those with this perk naturally can move 5 m/s faster than normal. This increases to +10 m/s at grand and +15 m/s at Archmage!
- Extra ShieldsThose with this perk will have their total amount of mana skin increased by an extra Senior rank spell's worth. Once the player hits Grand this will increase to an extra Grand rank.
Those with this perk can have their max potential melee damage per post increased to 3x their rank instead of the typical 2x.
This perk will do absolutely nothing for you! You must buy before you become Grand rank. Once you do become Grand Rank and own this perk, it will automatically give you two extra perk slots! Patience really does pay off! This cannot be applied to NPCS!
- Limit Increase x2 (Power/Patience)
Can target a single stat type and increase its limit by +10. This will increase the overall total stat points a person can gain at Grand/Archmage Rank to go up +10 points as well. This can be taken twice by a person.
- Quick Charger
Grants +15 Mana regen on top of your base while in combat, also allows you to regenerate mana on the first post you cast your spells.
- Track Star
Those with this perk will naturally have their base speed boosted by +2 m/s, this is further increased to +5 m/s once a player reaches Grand Rank.
- Mana Regen Boost
IYou regenerate an extra +5 mana on top of your base regen both in and out of combat, this increases by a further +5 for each rank up past junior.
For every post that a person is in combat, they will gain +3 m/s in their base speed capping at +30 m/s speed or 10 posts. If they step out of combat, their speed boost would drop by 5 m/s per post until they reach their base speed.
- Learning Experience
You naturally learn 5 + 1 per floor in a dungeon, additional stat and spell points once they clear a dungeon, these points cannot be doubled with other perks.
- Treasure Finder
You’ll be able to roll 1 extra loot dice for Jr and Int. Dungeons. You’ll be able to roll 2 extra dice for Senior+ dungeons.
- Treasure HunterYou gain 15% extra gold. This only applies once per group despite the number of people that have this perk.
- MapmakerEvery time you clear a dungeon, the WC for each room drops by 2%, capping at 8% If there are two of you within a group with this perk, you'll auto drop the base WC per room by 10%.
- EncampmentOnce per dungeon, you can create an encampment in a boss room that you have cleared. This allows players to “back track” to this room without leaving the dungeon. A great way to recoup and go at it again! Can only be used by a person once per dungeon. If a group has more than one user of this perk, they can use it once per user. While in the encampment you can recover 10% extra mana per post and restore 1 rank below your own of damage per post.
- Lone WolfYour skill as a scout and specialist have become well known as one of the best. Now known as a lone soldier that has become talented in the arts of single-combat, assassination, or tracking, you gain +5 Sensory +5m/s to your base speed.
- PowerhouseCharging forth into the front lines of any battle, you have become well-known as the physical monster of the battlefield. Taking hits that would render most men immobile, never faltering in the face of destruction, you gain +5 Power, +Intermediate health, and -5m to knock-back effects that hit you.
- Sage of Attack CreationAllows you to gain +1 advance spec perks for a certain magic spec. This is only applicable to one spec per purchase, these cannot stack. This is applicable for all ranks and will let you bypass your rank’s restriction on the number of advanced perks one may have. Sage of [Magic Spec] does not give you an advanced spec perk. You still have to use a perk slot to gain the additional advanced spec. You may buy up to 3 of these perks. Each time you purchase the cost of the perk goes up +1 slot.
- Blessed by Mana:Blessed by Mana: It seems that those with this perk seem to find mana just seems to flow with them.
- Players will gain a new Grimoire by rolling the dice 4x and picking which of the outcomes they'd want. They may add a single tier to this selection if they wish to.
- They will regain 30% of their stats
- They will start at the base gold pool
- They will gain 30% of their spell pool +5 sp per rank your previous character had
- They will have access to 2 of their previous items
- They will keep none of their gold stars, if they choose to make a Magic Knight in the next life.
- They will gain +40 mana upon creation.
- If they roll a platinum they will be able to keep it even if they already have a rolled platinum grimoire character
Trainable stats that are earned via RP.
|SPELL POINTS||175 SP|
|GRIMOIRE TIER RANK UP BONUS||+1 in all stats[break]|
+5 Spell Points
|GRIMOIRE AFFINITY BONUS||+3 Control|
Stats that are only increased via Rank or Perk.[break]
|STRENGTH||1/2 Junior (1/2 Jr is default strength)|
|MANA SKIN||Archmage + Grand|
|HEALTH||Grand + Intermediate|
|MANA REGEN||70 In battle[break]|
85 Out of battle
- Gangster NA (For having rules backups)
- Spirit Tamer - Gained the companionship of a spirit
- Spirit master - Raise a spirit to its final level
- Tech Support - Dealing with customer service when the site went down
- Veteran - The character has been active for two (2) census.
- True Warrior - Have four (4) different physical perks.
- Political Peak - Due to the Ravencrest being the first family to be promoted to lesser royal status.
- Stage 3 - gain 500 stats
- Stage 2- Become an archmage
- Vice Captain - Become a vice captain of a magic knight squad
- Event organiser - Crimsion lions co hosted a snowball fight Yule 2021
- Four Seasons - The Ravencrest co hosted a beach party with the Yuiee and Lilygate summer 2021
- Passing Spirit - Spirit Ball Social Event
- Yule 2020 - Signing in on December 21st 2020
- Yule Socialite - Taking part in a yule social in 2020
- Yuletide Spirit - Yule Ball Social Event
- Royal Knight - Become a Royal Knight
- Exams Passed - Taking part in the Royal Knight Exams
- A Taste of the Past! - Completing The Ancient Tower Dungeon
- Kingslayer - Completing Titan's Rest dungeon
- Living Legend - First Clear of Titan's Rest
- Marauder Router - Completing Tír na Earraich: Fomhóraigh
|Hania Ravencrest||Power: +13[break]|
|October 11th 2020|
|Why am I doing this?||Sensory: +1||October 16th 2020|
|Spirit Ball +3 from mini hack||Power: +5[break]|
|November 30th 2020|
|GM'ing Alyssa +3 from mini hack||Sensory: +5[break]|
|November 30th 2020|
|Research for some digging||Power: +1||December 23rd 2020|
|Not again||Power: +6||December 24th 2020|
|December 25th 2020|
|x2 Yule Bells [break]x1 new years voucher||Sensory: +5[break]|
|January 1st 2021|
|The Yule ball||Power: +6||January 7th 2021|
|The yule ball = gming Alyssa||Control: +2||January 7th 2021|
|- rng npc reward||Power: +15[break]|
|January 7th 2021|
|Is this some sort of Joke||Power: +5||Febuary 10th 2021|
|Sacrifice of Faith||Power +2 [break]|
|Febuary 19th 2021|
|Nature's Calling||Power +11||March 2nd 2021|
|Reliving the legend +40 stats reward||Power +39 [break]|
|March 16th 2021|
|Blood Rings||Sensory +4||18th March 2021|
|Lion's need Vacations too||Sensory +2||22nd March 2021|
|Dress to Impress||Stamina: +2||27th March 2021|
|Mistakes were made, Lessons not learned||Sensory +5||2nd April 2021|
|A Never Ending Darkened Cycle GM Work||Power +10 [break]|
|10th April 2021|
|I Call Bull||Power +1 [break]|
|8th May 2021|
|Beast Loose in Paradise||Power +6||9th May 2021|
|Royal Knight Exams||Durability +1||12th May 2021|
|We share of our joy and pain and sin Estate training grounds stats are doubled from wc||Power +10 ||14th May 2021|
|Indescribabull||Contol +1||15th May 2021|
|gm work||Control +2||19th May 2021|
|Fire vs Ice||Power +7 [break]|
|31st May 2021|
|And why are we doing this again||Control +4||June 6th 2021|
|Mandatory training||Sensory +5||June 17th 2021|
|Card Duel!||Sensory +4||16th June 2021|
|Storming the gates + learning experience and stat reward||Sensory +19||17th June 2021|
|Unlikely Allies||Sensory +2||19th June 2021|
|A community Service||Sensory +1||23rd June 2021|
|Spiritual education||Sensory +3||4th July 2021|
|Summer Festivities||Sensory +4||12th July 2021|
|A pressing dinner arrangement||Sensory +7||14th July 2021|
|gm work||Control +3||23rd July 2021|
|Rivals Finally meet||Control: +5||10th August 2021|
|GM Work||Control +3||21st August 2021|
|Painting and Pondering||Power +5||4th April 2021|
|Trying times|| Power +30[break]|
|8th September 2022|
[newclass=.gentext]width:375px;padding:40px;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #141414;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gentext b]color:#B53636;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #141414;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]font-size:22px;color:#B53636;font-family:Libre Baskerville;padding:10px;border-bottom:2px solid #B53636;background-color:#202020[/newclass]
[newclass=.updatebox]margin:5px auto;width:300px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto condensed[/newclass]